Puzzle: Who owns the fish?
Are you part of the 2% of the most inteligent persons worldwide? There is
no trick in this puzzle but pure logic! Albert Einstein wrote this puzzle
saying that 98% of the people won't be able to solve it.
- There are 5 houses, each one with a different colour.
- In each house lives one person with a different nationality.
- Every person prefers a special drink, smokes a special cigarette brand
and has a special pet.
- None of the 5 persons drinks the same drink, smokes the same cigarette
brand or has the same pet as any of his neighbours.
- The Brittish lives in the red house
- The Swedish has a dog.
- The Danish likes to drink tea.
- The green house is left of the white house.
- The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
- The person smoking Pall Mall has a bird.
- The man living in the house in the middle drinks milk.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dun Hill.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The Marlboro smokers lives next to the one with the cat.
- The man with a horse lives next to the one who smokes Dun Hill.
- The Winfield smoker likes to drink beer.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The German smokes Rothmanns.
- The Marlboro smoker has a neighbour who drinks water.
Question: Who owns the fish?
This puzzle was send to me from Anatoly Malkin. Special Thanks.
Do you like to make another puzzle available to the public here? Then
please send it to the email adress given in the impressum. Thanks.
©2004 Andreas Jeromin;